As a patient at South Bruce Grey Health Centre, I value that:
- I will be treated, and treat others, with respect and understanding.
- I will be encouraged to communicate clearly and openly with my team about my care and my needs.
- I am able to identify the significant people in my life that I want to have participate as partners in my health care journey.
- I will receive treatment that is safe, effective and confidential.
As a staff member, physician or volunteer, I am committed to:
- Putting patients first.
- Living our core values – accountability, leadership, collaboration, integrity, empathy, excellence and safety.
- Communication regularly with patients and families to ensure their questions and concerns are addressed.
- Introducing ourselves to patient and families and ensuring our name badges are displayed prominently.